Saturday, June 12, 2010

Update to Jessica and CC





I cannot begin to thank those that donated to help us bring our cats home. The security deposits have been covered and I will also be able to take them to the vet for shots and a checkup. I am heading to the leasing office to sign the paperwork to allow the cats to live here then heading to the house to bring them home!

Jessica is with her Dad this weekend so I will get them acclimated to their new home while the girls are gone. I will take a picture and post it as soon as she is with them.

Again, thank you doesn't seem like enough. Know that I will pay it forward when I am able. My heart is so full right now and it's due to the love and compassion this community has shown us. I didn't even realized how much stress the issue of the cats was causing me until now - I feel lighter and I have all of you to thank for that.

Noreen

P.S. Here they are at home on their couch's :) C.C. is on the left and Precious on the right - they are happy girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment