Monday, June 27, 2011

Date

I did it! I went on the date :) And holy crap! I had fun!!! He was sweet, engaging, attentive and interesting. We had dinner then still occupied the booth for another hour talking. Then we went outside and talked for another 20 minutes. I came home feeling accomplished - liked - confident. He asked me out for a 2nd date. And I will go. We have talked on Facebook everyday since then and he called me today. We have moved on to telephone lol. We will try to go out Saturday.

This is what I needed. Some fun! All those questions I had on my blog the other day? Gone! I know now what I would do it he came knocking at the door - let him in to say hi to his kids then send him on his way. I am not responsible for him or his happiness anymore. I am responsible for mine and my kids. I won't even try to control him or his actions - they were never in my control to begin with. What a relief! What a weight off my shoulders!!! I am not responsible for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't nor should I try to control him or his actions! What a concept lol.

I feel free for the 1st time since the divorce was final - maybe since 11/08 when he left even. I am truly free.

Thank God!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment